NYC Anxiety & Depression Therapy
We proudly offer anxiety & depression counseling to clients throughout the NYC area including Staten Island, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens & Long Island.
If you think you may be suffering from anxiety or depression, we can help. Our empathetic team of therapists provides an individualized approach approach for depression or anxiety. Our counselors will help you find successful solutions that will restore your hope and provide you with tools to help you cope.
What are the Signs of Depression?
Depression looks different to each of its victims. However, most individuals with depression feel hopeless, isolated, and not like their usual selves. You may also feel depressed if you sometimes think the following thoughts:
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
NYC Depression Counseling
Our experienced and supportive depression counselors in NYC will help you get back on a path of hope and help to improve your life. You are not alone many people suffer from depression. It is estimated that more than 1 in 4 adults (27.8%) in the US now report experiencing depression symptoms. This is up from about 1 in 10 (8.5%) previously. However the good new is our empathetic and skilled depression counselors will help you get your life back. Together you will work together to overcome the obstacles in your way and learn new ways or thinking and feeling. Call us we are here for you.
What are the Signs of Anxiety?
Anxiety also looks different to each of its victims. Warning signs that may indicate that you suffer from an anxiety disorder may include:
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Don’t suffer alone. We can help you.
NYC Anxiety Therapy
We are here to help you. Anxiety can be debilitating and prevent you from living a calm and confident life. Anxiety is treatable and our trusted and experience anxiety therapist can help you with your anxiety and the symptoms that go with it. More people suffer from anxiety than you might imagine. Anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental illness, 40 million US adults over 18 yrs old are affected.
Anxiety disorders are VERY treatable. Anxiety and their related symptoms can develop from a complex set of risk factors including brain chemistry, genetics, personality, and one’s life events. It’s not your fault but you can get help. Reach out to us and we can work together so anxiety doesn’t control your life.
Our Therapists are Here to Help with Depression or Anxiety
Whether you are struggling with depression, anxiety, or both, we can help you. There are many options available to help you find relief from your symptoms.
Our counselors will work with you to identify, address, and overcome the circumstances in your life that steal away your hope. We will work to uncover the underlying causes of your anxiety and help you develop the coping mechanisms necessary to get over the hurdles in life. Read our reviews to see why the other people just like you that we have helped. Call our us for depression & anxiety therapy in Staten Island and the surrounding NY area.